DOJ whistleblower and author of Injustice J. Christian Adams, gave a battle cry to attendants at the 2012 True the Vote Summit working against voter fraud Saturday afternoon. Adams is the man who exposed the radical racial agenda of the Obama Justice Department after Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute members of the New Black Panther party for intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling place with a billy club in 2008. He also published photos of President Obama marching with the New Black Panther party before he moved into the White House. Notable quotes from his...
In response to:
I'm one white man who is no afraid or scared of any Hispanic or black. I have faced down members of MS13 and members of the black panthers. What is my edge, Mr. I'll kill you and anyone like you, without even thinking about it. If you don't think I won't screw you up for raping a white woman in my neighborhood, then you are really stupid. I have noticed that when Hispanics and blacks do screw with whites, they steer clear of white men such as myself ad other white men like me. They also can not or will not face a white man such as myself One-On-One, they have to run like scared cowards and get a couple dozen of their boys, homey's, sheep or what ever else you want to call these vermin. And, if that wasn't bad enough, they will get a gun.
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago