DOJ whistleblower and author of Injustice J. Christian Adams, gave a battle cry to attendants at the 2012 True the Vote Summit working against voter fraud Saturday afternoon. Adams is the man who exposed the radical racial agenda of the Obama Justice Department after Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute members of the New Black Panther party for intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling place with a billy club in 2008. He also published photos of President Obama marching with the New Black Panther party before he moved into the White House. Notable quotes from his...
In response to:
I'm one white man who is no afraid or scared of any Hispanic or black. I have faced down members of MS13 and members of the black panthers. What is my edge, Mr. I'll kill you and anyone like you, without even thinking about it. If you don't think I won't screw you up for raping a white woman in my neighborhood, then you are really stupid. I have noticed that when Hispanics and blacks do screw with whites, they steer clear of white men such as myself ad other white men like me. They also can not or will not face a white man such as myself One-On-One, they have to run like scared cowards and get a couple dozen of their boys, homey's, sheep or what ever else you want to call these vermin. And, if that wasn't bad enough, they will get a gun.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago