Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton warned Americans Friday at the NRA Annual Meeting about what a second Obama term would mean in the United Nations.
"I think there are a lot of threats to American sovereignty that the Obama administration has had cooking in the U.N.," Bolton said. "They've kept it kind of low key, but that's why this election is so important, because once he's re-elected, if that happens, then, it's really caveat emptor on a lot of these initiatives."
Bolton expands on these in the video below.
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago