Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton warned Americans Friday at the NRA Annual Meeting about what a second Obama term would mean in the United Nations.
"I think there are a lot of threats to American sovereignty that the Obama administration has had cooking in the U.N.," Bolton said. "They've kept it kind of low key, but that's why this election is so important, because once he's re-elected, if that happens, then, it's really caveat emptor on a lot of these initiatives."
Bolton expands on these in the video below.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago