Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton warned Americans Friday at the NRA Annual Meeting about what a second Obama term would mean in the United Nations.
"I think there are a lot of threats to American sovereignty that the Obama administration has had cooking in the U.N.," Bolton said. "They've kept it kind of low key, but that's why this election is so important, because once he's re-elected, if that happens, then, it's really caveat emptor on a lot of these initiatives."
Bolton expands on these in the video below.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago