New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Maybe so, but you can bet that this same 72% will casting their vote for the challenging d-rat in Christies re-election bid. Christie is now trying to play it both ways in hope of gaining enough d-rats to push him to another win, but that is not likely to happen, when d-rats already know that they have a better chance of running a ture d-rat against him and win by big numbers. This increase in favorability is mostly because d-rats know that we republicans are trashing him for his foolish man love she showed to obama and it really hurt him so they are voting to put it off as if he is still extremely likeable......................................A fools game to where no one wins!
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago