New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Maybe so, but you can bet that this same 72% will casting their vote for the challenging d-rat in Christies re-election bid. Christie is now trying to play it both ways in hope of gaining enough d-rats to push him to another win, but that is not likely to happen, when d-rats already know that they have a better chance of running a ture d-rat against him and win by big numbers. This increase in favorability is mostly because d-rats know that we republicans are trashing him for his foolish man love she showed to obama and it really hurt him so they are voting to put it off as if he is still extremely likeable......................................A fools game to where no one wins!
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 3 hours ago