I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
No Rand, No one owes your father Ron Paul even an ounce of attention let alone a "Debt of Gratitude ". .......................The way I see it is we are screwed blued and tatooed ........Democrats and the totally corrupt Obama administration is now completely and literally unstopable. Even sites like HOTAIR is pushing articles that "ok" republicans caving to the Obama and dems on taxes .............stating that it is a win win for Obama and that republicans should cave to minimize the damage and barganing power on other issues. ........................................ not that HOTAIR should be considered a site worth reading but I was bored and had not yet had my morning coffee...........I say we protest to no end !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago