In speaking with various business owners the word that I hear most often to explain why the economy remains so stagnant is "uncertainty." Dr. Sanjai Bhagat, Provost Finance Professor at the University of Colorado and Contributing Editor for A Line of Sight.com, has extensively studied this this issue. He presented his findings last week in Washington, DC at a special event sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute. Following is a video link to the entire presentation and an brief post-event summary by AEI. Also provided is a link to his research document.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 13 hours ago