In speaking with various business owners the word that I hear most often to explain why the economy remains so stagnant is "uncertainty." Dr. Sanjai Bhagat, Provost Finance Professor at the University of Colorado and Contributing Editor for A Line of Sight.com, has extensively studied this this issue. He presented his findings last week in Washington, DC at a special event sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute. Following is a video link to the entire presentation and an brief post-event summary by AEI. Also provided is a link to his research document.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago