In speaking with various business owners the word that I hear most often to explain why the economy remains so stagnant is "uncertainty." Dr. Sanjai Bhagat, Provost Finance Professor at the University of Colorado and Contributing Editor for A Line of Sight.com, has extensively studied this this issue. He presented his findings last week in Washington, DC at a special event sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute. Following is a video link to the entire presentation and an brief post-event summary by AEI. Also provided is a link to his research document.
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 3 hours ago