If it seems like I've been enjoying Massachusetts Democrat Elizabeth Warren's slow motion train wreck just a little bit, it's probably because I am. For a refresher on the basic facts, review my primer from last week. In one of my subsequent posts on the matter, I noted with some bemusement the coincidence that Harvard continues to list just one of its law professors as a Native American -- but refuses to say who it is. I bet you can guess why. This is all a big non-issue, though, the Warren campaign informs us, because the professor-turned-candidate received...
Warren woman no squaw, she just another white woman. She no become great chief.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago