In politics there’s often the right reason people do things, and then there is the real reason they do things. Sure, the Republican Party establishment that funds the Obama Regime’s unconstitutional schemes (including Obamacare), and mostly sits on its hands while our freedoms and liberties are being lost, will sanctimoniously tell us Akin has to go because he could cost Republicans control of the...
Robert, you back and check the record again. Obama did vote to kill infants that were born because of a botched abortion, even if the infant is full term. This was happening and the infant 'mistakenly' born were being thrown in the trash. About the time this vote was going on along with this atrocity there was a lot in the news where a nurse took a live baby out of the trash and held it until it died. Those babies were not killed, they were just thrown into the trash and left to die. About the same time there was talk of not prosecuting mothers who killed their babies up to the age of two years.
Contrary to what you’ve heard from the liberal media and the Republican Party establishment, which are becoming virtually indistinguishable these days if you ask me, the Todd Akin saga isn’t about his much-maligned mangled comments.
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 13 mins ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 53 mins ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago