Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Half the people who voted for Obama had absolutely no idea who or what they were voting for. They just followed the crowd like dumb sheep. It's pathetic to realize Obama's 'get out the vote' did not care how indifferent, uninformed or voting so they don't have to work. Get out the vote for free contraceptives and abortions, vote for third rate health care, vote for Socialism, vote to incur another six trillion dollars in National Debt, vote for higher taxes, vote to be compelled to buy health insurance and lost your doctor. Blah, blah, blah - so many brain dead.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 36 minutes ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 3 hours ago