1. It is uncertain where consent ends and force begins. Because that is largely a religious question that cannot be determined by science, it has no place...
Ben Linus Wrote: (2:18 PM) When does life end? --- Ben Linus Wrote: (3:36 PM) Does no one know? Or too scared to admit publicly? --- rickmcq Wrote: (3:53 PM) Oh, you were serious, Ben? I thought that was rhetorical. I am not too scared to state that I accept the eternal life of the soul and the finite life of the body. The life of the body ends when respiration, circulation and brain activity are all finally ceased.
I know it sounds outrageous, but the arguments my liberal readers make for abortion have convinced me that they are trying to legalize rape. Aside from the obvious fact that rape is a moral issue (and one can’t legislate morality), pro-abortion reasoning provides 10 additional reasons for making rape legal. I have enumerated all of them below. I have even taken the time to expand on some of the more disturbing arguments:
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago