Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Requiring insurance companies to cover ANYTHING is wrong because it distorts the Market and spreads the cost of that coverage across ratepayers who do not necessarily want that coverage.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago