Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Requiring insurance companies to cover ANYTHING is wrong because it distorts the Market and spreads the cost of that coverage across ratepayers who do not necessarily want that coverage.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 46 mins ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago