Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Requiring insurance companies to cover ANYTHING is wrong because it distorts the Market and spreads the cost of that coverage across ratepayers who do not necessarily want that coverage.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago