Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Requiring insurance companies to cover ANYTHING is wrong because it distorts the Market and spreads the cost of that coverage across ratepayers who do not necessarily want that coverage.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago