Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Requiring insurance companies to cover ANYTHING is wrong because it distorts the Market and spreads the cost of that coverage across ratepayers who do not necessarily want that coverage.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 9 hours ago