Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Ray, All of these same posts just disappeared from Sowell's column. I think TH is on to you...
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago