Many liberals have come to believe the rules of morality, decency, and good behavior don't apply to them. You see, since they're liberal they think that no matter how racist, sexist, violent, dehumanizing, evil or disgusting their behavior may be, they're still good people just by virtue of the fact that they're liberals. Of course, not every progressive feels that way, but almost no one on the Left who disagrees has the courage to speak out against the horrific behavior of his fellow liberals. That's understandable if you think about it. Just as a member of the KKK would fear...
"LOL -- If they ever hold the 'Biggest Loser' for low-intelligence bloggers I'd nominate you for first place." Well, xjnyc_2013, you set yourself up for this one: Mr. Ransom ("Johnny to you, apparently, wouldn't stand a chance of winning as long posters like you were included in the contest. The fact that some on one side are also guilty of a misdeed in no way detracts from the admonition being directed at the other side - if the other side is demonstrably guilty of it, as shown in the examples Mr. Ransom cites.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 48 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago