My son and daughter-in-law are both lawyers and I've been telling them for years that I hope they survive the much needed/soon to occur purge of lawyers from our country! They seem to think I'm joking. Seriously though,we could do without about 75% of the lawyers in this country!
Da judge is just protecting his homies at da NAALCP! Given the evidence you will eventually prevail but they(the NAALCP) are going to do their best to bleed you dry in the mean time. The more money you spend fighting them the less you have to tell the truth! Keep up the fight and good luck!

Nixon's Vindication

Rickey4 Wrote: Sep 09, 2014 12:09 AM
The demented leprechaun vomits forth again!

Matt Shepard Goes To Tehran

Rickey4 Wrote: Sep 09, 2014 12:07 AM
These two were put to death for "consensual" sodomy? Doesn't ISIS/ISIL sodomize new volunteers from the west as an initiation? Prisoners too I read somewhere. So it's ok if it's rape but not if they like it? They're just too weird!(and by weird I mean evil)
It's very simple Doug.The folks from Carl's Jr. won't cut your head off whereas the cretins from suckistan will! These young ladies are just protecting their lives from Islamic savages.

The 20 Best Quotes From Greg Gutfeld

Rickey4 Wrote: Sep 02, 2014 5:06 AM
He got that wrong! If America were a house,the left ARE the termites! That's what I believe!
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but Obysmal can sign any treaty or agreement with the UN that he wants but it isn't binding until approved by a 2/3's majority of the senate. Right?

An Open Letter to the False Church

Rickey4 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 8:55 PM
They didn't go to the synagogue,they went to the upper room of the place they were staying and joined together in prayer! Acts chapter 1 verses 12,13,and 14! If you're going to preach then don't lie!

An Open Letter to the False Church

Rickey4 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 8:46 PM
Sorry flatulence but James is Jesus' younger half brother,NOT his older brother!

Solution for ISIS: Obliterate Them

Rickey4 Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 6:45 PM
Bomb the cockroaches back into their holes and then bomb the holes closed over their heads! Like the old commercial says,"Just Do It"!
Hey John,you missed a chance to call Dr Roy crazy! Come on man,the lights were on and the welcome mat was out for you!