Bernstein is the the one, with Romer, who put together the "employment chart" with and without the failed stimulus. We all know how that worked out. Prior to the 2008 election, Bernstein was all over CNBC touting Obama. Bernstein is as much of a Keynesian as Krugman. That is to say even his economics are socialistic in support of a socialistic state.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago