While elimination of the mandate is the best solution, failing that, allowing companies to provide insurance in their own way is perfectly in keeping with libertarian principles. It is the "one size fits all" of ObamaCare that is the violation of libertarian principles. Stick with us and we will teach you to be a libertarian.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago