While elimination of the mandate is the best solution, failing that, allowing companies to provide insurance in their own way is perfectly in keeping with libertarian principles. It is the "one size fits all" of ObamaCare that is the violation of libertarian principles. Stick with us and we will teach you to be a libertarian.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago