I do agree with Star Parker. The Republican establishment is terrified of the TEA Party because it threatens their place at the DC trough. They would much rather talk a good game and lose as "Democrats Lite" than win as the real party of limited government. I was a quote the other day: "Most conservatives know when they come to Washington that it is a sewer; the trouble is, too many of them wind up treating it like a hot tub." M. Stanton Evans That pretty much sums up the Republican establishment.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago