No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale...
Why I agree with all you say, I'm not sure any Democrat or people on the political fence do though !. After all, much of what you say has been documented many other times in many places. If they didn't listen then, what makes you believe they will now? Perhaps a change in conversation would do the trick. Let's stress Obama's "mindset" not demonize him. After all Americans seem to like demons...look at pop culture and how so many cater to "dumbing down" and purely stupid things. If we convince Americans that Obama's mindset is totally different and history shows it ineffective we'd be ahead. Using simple terms asking "should America be like Cuba or should we continue prosperity?" We have been demonizing Obama and yet he won. MSM a problem !
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago