No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale...
Why I agree with all you say, I'm not sure any Democrat or people on the political fence do though !. After all, much of what you say has been documented many other times in many places. If they didn't listen then, what makes you believe they will now? Perhaps a change in conversation would do the trick. Let's stress Obama's "mindset" not demonize him. After all Americans seem to like demons...look at pop culture and how so many cater to "dumbing down" and purely stupid things. If we convince Americans that Obama's mindset is totally different and history shows it ineffective we'd be ahead. Using simple terms asking "should America be like Cuba or should we continue prosperity?" We have been demonizing Obama and yet he won. MSM a problem !
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014