In response to:
The "Brown" answer, the "Obama" answer, the "Democrat" answer is get higher taxes !!!! And when you get it, spend a lot more on many different things...like a fabulous train ride from Bakersfield to Francisco neglecting to ask how one gets to Bakersfield to buy a ticket. Can you image the cost of this when Old Jerry is dead and gone ? I'd bet few are aware of the cost over-runs in Boston for their subway. Is Ted Kennedy still alive to answer questions about that and his 1965 Immigration laws ? Life is so wonderful when politicians are alive.
Over the years, I’ve shared some outrageous examples of overpaid bureaucrats.
- The chief bureaucrat of a low-income California city getting almost $800,000 per year.
- Cops in Oakland getting average compensation of $188,000.
- A school superintendent in New York raking in more than $500 thousand of annual compensation.
- A Philadelphia bureaucrat, after working only 2-1/2 years, nailing down a
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 3 hours ago