It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Everything you state is true, but little, if any, will be accepted by the left. They have provided so many "unintended consequences" in society by goofy, secular laws while ignoring the consequences which take years to manifest. We are now seeing that manifestation in real tragic terms. However, it's easy to predict that they'll ignore real causes and stick to heir phony pleas with emotional calls for a remedy. If the events in Connecticut don't stray liberal Americans to change our trends towards secularism, un GOD like attitudes, what will it take? What's next...a nursery in the hospital?
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 3 hours ago