It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Everything you state is true, but little, if any, will be accepted by the left. They have provided so many "unintended consequences" in society by goofy, secular laws while ignoring the consequences which take years to manifest. We are now seeing that manifestation in real tragic terms. However, it's easy to predict that they'll ignore real causes and stick to heir phony pleas with emotional calls for a remedy. If the events in Connecticut don't stray liberal Americans to change our trends towards secularism, un GOD like attitudes, what will it take? What's next...a nursery in the hospital?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago