Perhaps a way to solve the "tax the rich" problem is to divide the rich. As mentioned, the "rich in Hollywood" and others who don't hire and create jobs could pay a lot higher % of taxes; they admittedly like and support that. On the other hand, wealthy "job creators", entrepreneurs...etc pay a much lower tax %, thus enabling them to invest the saved money in their business to grow and create jobs. They invest in their own company and hire other workers/ tax payers who would contribute to the total tax obligation needed...everyone happy...Hollywood, NFL, NBA, MLB and many others are happy...problem solved and America is happy too !!
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 9 hours ago