They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
New and important points to me...I wonder if Sir Charles reads Mr. York ?
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago