Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
LBJ knew exactly what he was doing with his "War on Poverty" and so does BHO. Their goal is twofold : grow govt and Democrat voters to sustain both. Does what's happening now, today, and since 1965 give credence to this ? How's welfare, the black family structure, food stamps, black employment, blind voters, entitlements, govt growth...you name it? LBJ and BHO want the same thing and it's the only way to achieve it, because their ideas by themselves create a sense of incredibility and nonsensical ideology...they cannot stand alone !t They must be deceptive, speak euphemistically, hyperbolic-ally and have free stuff involved ! Your answer ? .
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago