Now, in the movie “No” Bernal is playing the role of Rene Saavedra, a Chilean PR man mounting a press campaign against...
In response to:
All people know that Hollywood loves "groupies"...Hollywood people are "groupies" for Che and Castro...the biggest question has got to be why? You can understand some like Sean Penn, because he's a communist/Marxist I suppose the others are just idiots too,
In the movie Robert Redford production The Motorcycle Diaries Mexican-born actor Gael Garcia Bernal reveled in the role of Ernesto Guevara “I cannot remember when I didn't know about Che," he sighed during an interview in 2004. "Che has so much to do with your ideals as a young man. His mythification, Che the icon, is not three-dimensional. To have the T-shirt doesn’t mean much. With the film, we wanted to bring that character closer to ourselves."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 21 hours ago