In response to:
What the "new Christians" need to look at is whether or not it's okay for them to support someone who has broken the law. It's okay for them to forgive that lawbreaker, but then the lawbreaker can't keep repeating the sin by staying in the pew. He/she must do something about the law he/she has broken...in other words go back to his/her home country and start out coming to America legally...not stay here and continue sinning !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago