In response to:
What the "new Christians" need to look at is whether or not it's okay for them to support someone who has broken the law. It's okay for them to forgive that lawbreaker, but then the lawbreaker can't keep repeating the sin by staying in the pew. He/she must do something about the law he/she has broken...in other words go back to his/her home country and start out coming to America legally...not stay here and continue sinning !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago