It’s becoming more and more difficult to understand if good news is truly good news, or if good news is actually bad news. In addition, after conceivably deciphering this conundrum, we are then presented with the notion that bad news is definitely bad news, and we are also led to believe that bad news is essentially good news. Are you still with me? As an example, nowadays it would appear that any information which forces the Federal Reserve to continue to buy bonds is perceived as good news, which hypothetically means that...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago