It’s becoming more and more difficult to understand if good news is truly good news, or if good news is actually bad news. In addition, after conceivably deciphering this conundrum, we are then presented with the notion that bad news is definitely bad news, and we are also led to believe that bad news is essentially good news. Are you still with me? As an example, nowadays it would appear that any information which forces the Federal Reserve to continue to buy bonds is perceived as good news, which hypothetically means that...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 7 hours ago