If Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Michael Barone and others are right and Mitt Romney is our next president, we moral conservatives cannot take our foot off the gas. We cannot let up in our advocacy for life and family. We cannot relax or shift into neutral as if some great victory has already been won. To do so would be to make a fatal mistake, and four years from now we will be kicking ourselves again, vowing once more not to sell our souls to the Republican Party, claiming that this time we have learned our lesson, only to...
I'm not convinced that just lying, cheating and fighting fire with fire isn't the way, but if it helps us to win, perhaps we should try it. If we can't beat this guy and his policies and dogmatic methods, what chance do we have to ever win ? When Congress convenes the Benghazi lies and people should testify will the news media come clean? Good luck !!
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago