Is Barack Obama the Vladimir Lenin of American Presidents? No, Lenin was competent in an evil sort of way. Obama is more like Leonid Brezhnev: an ultra left-wing, belligerent doofus who isn't laughed at by the general population primarily because the mainstream media liberals say nice things about him out of fear that they'll end up in a gulag if they're too harsh. Of course, we don't have gulags, but reporters who criticize Obama would be snubbed by their peers at cocktail parties in Manhattan and Old Town, which seems almost as bad to liberals. This is how a narcissist who...
This article says it all for me personally. It precisely tells me why I went from not liking Obama policies to dispelling him personally...he's the epitome of hypocrisy. Now I like John Hawkins and we think a lot alike, but just imagine the impact if Bob Woodward, wrote or elaborated on just one of these points...he'd have to move to Hondous tomorrow ! Tar and feather would have new meaning. Catholics would hold off the election until Woodward's decapitation. Maher, Matthews and Maddow would demand the world stop eating until Woodward was sent to Iran.. Finally, why does Obama campaigns so much ? Bob Hope once answered when questioned, with all your fame and money, what keeps you going ? He said: "applause !"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago