Is Barack Obama the Vladimir Lenin of American Presidents? No, Lenin was competent in an evil sort of way. Obama is more like Leonid Brezhnev: an ultra left-wing, belligerent doofus who isn't laughed at by the general population primarily because the mainstream media liberals say nice things about him out of fear that they'll end up in a gulag if they're too harsh. Of course, we don't have gulags, but reporters who criticize Obama would be snubbed by their peers at cocktail parties in Manhattan and Old Town, which seems almost as bad to liberals. This is how a narcissist who...
This article says it all for me personally. It precisely tells me why I went from not liking Obama policies to dispelling him personally...he's the epitome of hypocrisy. Now I like John Hawkins and we think a lot alike, but just imagine the impact if Bob Woodward, wrote or elaborated on just one of these points...he'd have to move to Hondous tomorrow ! Tar and feather would have new meaning. Catholics would hold off the election until Woodward's decapitation. Maher, Matthews and Maddow would demand the world stop eating until Woodward was sent to Iran.. Finally, why does Obama campaigns so much ? Bob Hope once answered when questioned, with all your fame and money, what keeps you going ? He said: "applause !"
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago