Is Barack Obama the Vladimir Lenin of American Presidents? No, Lenin was competent in an evil sort of way. Obama is more like Leonid Brezhnev: an ultra left-wing, belligerent doofus who isn't laughed at by the general population primarily because the mainstream media liberals say nice things about him out of fear that they'll end up in a gulag if they're too harsh. Of course, we don't have gulags, but reporters who criticize Obama would be snubbed by their peers at cocktail parties in Manhattan and Old Town, which seems almost as bad to liberals. This is how a narcissist who...
This article says it all for me personally. It precisely tells me why I went from not liking Obama policies to dispelling him personally...he's the epitome of hypocrisy. Now I like John Hawkins and we think a lot alike, but just imagine the impact if Bob Woodward, wrote or elaborated on just one of these points...he'd have to move to Hondous tomorrow ! Tar and feather would have new meaning. Catholics would hold off the election until Woodward's decapitation. Maher, Matthews and Maddow would demand the world stop eating until Woodward was sent to Iran.. Finally, why does Obama campaigns so much ? Bob Hope once answered when questioned, with all your fame and money, what keeps you going ? He said: "applause !"
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago