I'd hate being a liberal, well for many other reasons too, and have to argue against your points...truth is hard to overcome, but liberals have such an advantage with brothers/sisters in the bias news media. For example, for Robert Kennedy Jr. to say that the 'right-wing conservative" rule the media is as goofy as liberal philosophy; he of course can just say it without any empirical evidence and like those that believe in liberalism believe in what Kennedy says without evidence or truth. Evidence of deep liberal philosophy being detrimental to people whether it be communism, socialism et al is profound and real. They do have the media to sustain them and that's precisely why, and only why, they abound.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 17 hours ago