I'd hate being a liberal, well for many other reasons too, and have to argue against your points...truth is hard to overcome, but liberals have such an advantage with brothers/sisters in the bias news media. For example, for Robert Kennedy Jr. to say that the 'right-wing conservative" rule the media is as goofy as liberal philosophy; he of course can just say it without any empirical evidence and like those that believe in liberalism believe in what Kennedy says without evidence or truth. Evidence of deep liberal philosophy being detrimental to people whether it be communism, socialism et al is profound and real. They do have the media to sustain them and that's precisely why, and only why, they abound.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago