What a convention, huh? Let's have a big hand for former President Clinton. Wasn't he something! Obama is so done new. There's no bounce. I think that the only thing that could have turned things around for Obama in some meaningful way would to have swapped out Biden with someone to counter Ryan. Someone who actually knew what the F was going on on the hill. Someone that had some broad appeal. But the Dems have no one like that. Obama is done. Put the fork in.
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 hours ago