In response to:
Cute and typically, liberal. Conservatives, like myself ,have to accept the fact that we've lost and or are losing, on every front, except perhaps abortion and I believe that whatever gains we've made (victories) will be rolled back in the next Presidential election. War on Women to be played then -to great effect- like you've never seen. We're going to lose on the upcoming budget battle and then immigration. We will continue to lose if Bohner and McConnell comprise our leadership. We will continue to lose until we accept that fact that we are number two and need to play smarter. Picking the battles we can win and winning them. In the meantime, good decent, law abiding people just have to turn their heads and avert their eyes. It ain't pretty.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago