Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Vile, really? They call each other the N word routinely. They have considerable contempt for women; a woman is just a walking collection of orifices. But yeah, I would be.....unwise to use monkey in conversation.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago