Good. Ride hard, Mittster. The road is clear. ODumbles has stumbled once again; the esteemed orator, our speechifyer in chief, betrayed by his tongue and failed by his teleprompter. He can't help himself, it's who he is.
As Salena Zito has pointed out, Mitt Romney is on fire. With the President's riff on small business owners -- "you didn't build that" -- the man has finally met his moment.
As I pointed out last week, guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt, this election has got to be framed as being about something bigger than...
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 43 minutes ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 4 hours ago