Good. Ride hard, Mittster. The road is clear. ODumbles has stumbled once again; the esteemed orator, our speechifyer in chief, betrayed by his tongue and failed by his teleprompter. He can't help himself, it's who he is.
As Salena Zito has pointed out, Mitt Romney is on fire. With the President's riff on small business owners -- "you didn't build that" -- the man has finally met his moment.
As I pointed out last week, guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt, this election has got to be framed as being about something bigger than...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 10 hours ago