Good. Ride hard, Mittster. The road is clear. ODumbles has stumbled once again; the esteemed orator, our speechifyer in chief, betrayed by his tongue and failed by his teleprompter. He can't help himself, it's who he is.
As Salena Zito has pointed out, Mitt Romney is on fire. With the President's riff on small business owners -- "you didn't build that" -- the man has finally met his moment.
As I pointed out last week, guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt, this election has got to be framed as being about something bigger than...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago