In response to:
The whole situation is sad. A couple hundred years ago, homosexuals were considered deviant criminals. From my reading, sodomites found in the European navies were executed. By the 1950s, psychological treatment, while not very effective, was tried. In the early 1970s, the medical profession turned their back on homosexuals and ceased treating them. Since then, any scientific effort to link homosexuality with a gene or brain growth has been scorned and progress has been near zero. Think of all the medical progress in other areas since then and lack of progress here. Overall, it is sad.
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 4 hours ago