A Walking Shadow...Poor Player

Rich L. Wrote: 40 mins ago (7:49 AM)
Charles, you should know better. All these "intervention schemes from bailouts to printing phantom money" cause much harm and delay the economy getting to a better place all by itself. I know you and I were not around in 1920, but the records are there to be studied. The market took a hit as bad or worse than 1929 and the government did absolutely nothing about it. In 18 months, all was well and the roaring '20s were very prosperous. After the crash of '29, the government tried to fix it and we spent the next decade plus in the "Great Depression". Do you see the pattern developed since?

Yes, Michelle, It's Because You're Black

Rich L. Wrote: 54 mins ago (7:36 AM)
Correct on all counts, Seawolf! I will always refer to him as the Zero, as that is what he is and what he is worth.

Black Abortions Matter

Rich L. Wrote: 58 mins ago (7:32 AM)
The truth hurts, but the pain is greater if the lie goes on longer.
I wish I could be that confident that Jeb won't get the nomination. I have seen the GOP aim squarely at their feet and blow both their feet off with one shot. The biggest problem you will see is that the MSM will tout Jeb's conservative cred and his 'electability' and destroy any good solid conservative alternative.

Russia's Ruble Goes for a Ride

Rich L. Wrote: 15 hours ago (4:32 PM)
First, we need a leader that Putin would respect and believe would keep his word. We don't have that now and I fear we may not see one for too many years.

Russia's Ruble Goes for a Ride

Rich L. Wrote: 15 hours ago (4:31 PM)
If they are hiking interest rates for short spurts when the need arises, then I doubt you will see hyper-inflation in such a scenario. It is morons like the US that keep rates near 0 for far too long that risk hyper-inflation and needing wheelbarrows of money to buy bread. Of course, you won't see bread lines in the US anymore, they just put more worthless dollars on your EBT card so that the masses don't see that we are in a depression.

The Obama Rule: Can I Get Away With It?

Rich L. Wrote: 16 hours ago (4:16 PM)
They won't impeach him. He could find out one of his daughters is pregnant and cut her head off in the Rose Garden as an honor killing and the MSM and the Republicans would do absolutely NOTHING!

Yes, Michelle, It's Because You're Black

Rich L. Wrote: 16 hours ago (4:12 PM)
Yep! Liars think everyone is a liar, cheats think that everyone cheats and racists think that everyone is racist. It is how they justify their own behavior to themselves.

Yes, Michelle, It's Because You're Black

Rich L. Wrote: 16 hours ago (4:09 PM)
But you actually made her point, it was the culture to be racist toward the white families that brought down your neighborhood. I live in what could be deemed the projects and most of my neighbors are black or hispanic. You can tell the good ones from the bad ones quite easily and there are good sections and bad sections and it is all about respect and culture.

Yes, Michelle, It's Because You're Black

Rich L. Wrote: 16 hours ago (4:05 PM)
And that some can't be taught manners either.