This is tactics vs strategy and governance vs reform. While I hate the bill because it addresses none of the reforms we want, it takes distrctions like the 17% decrease in government operations threat off the table. it shows the GOP can govern. This will appeal to those hurt hard by ObamaCare that the GOP would be reasonable adults about replacing ObamaCare with something that might actually work. This budget deal undermines the media narrative that the GOP's days are behind them. Poll numbers provide hope that 2014 would be our chance to get some non neostatists in congress and get some leverage to end these abominations.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 12 hours ago