What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Prove the validity of your second premise. Even if (1) and (2) ar true, your conclusion is logically incorrect. You are logically challenged.
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago