What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Gee, GA, I didn't see any stats in the commercial. I also don't see how the minorities of Chicago or DC, say, are "subsidizing" anyone. And so-called "progressives" are nothing but liberal fascists. Bet you buy your meat in the grocery store because they don't kill animals there, right?
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago