What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Gee, GA, I didn't see any stats in the commercial. I also don't see how the minorities of Chicago or DC, say, are "subsidizing" anyone. And so-called "progressives" are nothing but liberal fascists. Bet you buy your meat in the grocery store because they don't kill animals there, right?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago