The folks over at Campus Reform have done it again; they've exposed pornographic poems of a professor who was recently hired at the University of North Carolina. Not only are the poems pornographic, they describe sexual fantasies with freshman students.
A public university has hired an English literature professor whose pornographic verse includes fantasies of having sexual relations with freshmen female students, an education watchdog reported this week.
In Prof. Alessandro Porco’s poem “Hot Girl-Girl Action University” the fictional university president Jill Kelly offers a welcome to the freshman class.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago