This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Here is why you blaspheme and don't know your sect's teachings: "In the Church's view, a person is a Christian if he is validly baptized. Since most Protestant churches offer valid baptisms, those people baptized by those churches are Christians. There is no disagreement within the Church on that matter." "[T]he Church teaches a doctrine known as extra ecclesiam nulla salus (Latin, "Outside the Church, no salvation"). Some, perhaps including your friend, think that doctrine means that anyone who is not a formal Catholic in this life has no chance of salvation. That is incorrect."
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago