This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Fabius Cunctator Wrote: 32 minutes ago (11:22 PM) The Holy Spirit vs. Sola Scriptura (4/4) Just imagine what non-Christians would say about Christianity if God let his Son be born from an ordinary sinful woman. If you were God, would you want your son to be born of a prostitute? ---- Another silly "God wouldn't..."argument! Those are so lame... Phil 2.7 - "Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave (not servant as some have it) and was born as a human being." And he descended to the lowest place by his manner of death, and after death before he went to the highest. Haven't you read the OT prophecies? Look who his ancestors were - one WAS a prostitute. Who cares what non-believers would think?
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago