The post was the mother of non sequiturs and straw men. The author was quoting others who knew Obama intimately. You failed to get the point of the post, too. Project much? LoL!
At law school, few people knew Barack Obama really well, and I wasn't one of them, although we did have some dealings when we overlapped The Harvard Law Review.
But in the run up to the convention, it's clear that there are people who have had extensive dealings with him -- and they don't like him very much. Two themes have emerged from news coverage in the last two days, and they are revealing:
(1) He's selfish:
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 31 minutes ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago