It's time for conservatives to give serious thought to what they believe and how they can make a more persuasive case that conservative principles offer...
We need to stop wasting our time and efforts trying to explain ourselves to everybody else. Here's what's really going on in our country: First off, we have an illegal POS called Obama pretending to be our president. He's a criminal. Fake birth certificate, fake SSN, aliases, and I'm very sure he's not an American citizen. Second, we have a totally corrupt Democratic Party -- in fact, they're so corrupt and anti-American we may as well call them the Socialist Democratic Party and that goes for all you RINOs in the Republican Party also. Third, our govt has been taken over by a 'shadow govt' well versed and adept at deception and fraud at every level. What we're experiencing is the threat made by Nikita Khruschev. Had enough America?
The last year has been a tough one for conservatives. The hope that four years of failed policy would be enough to repudiate the liberal/progressive ideology of the Obama administration ended when the majority of the American public voted to maintain their entitlements -- so long as someone else paid for them. And the conservative response to the debacle has been for the various factions within the movement to declare war on each other.
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 12 hours ago