In response to:
Excellent and "very true." My Doctor continually apologizes to me because he can no longer treat me and give me the meds I once got. The government tells him, or her, what they "must" do, I needed simple cataract surgery that had to be approved by the government first. Once approved, I had to wait "my turn" for the surgery which was 4 months. The older you are, the less likely you'll be approved for surgery.
Dr. Jeff English the Docs4Patient Care, Georgia Chapter President and the Director of Clinical Research at the MS Center of Atlanta and I have written this piece to alert patients about the rationing of vital services under ObamaCare and warn that the impacts already being seen are in fact, just the beginning.
The future is here. CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) is notifying doctors about overutilization of services. My partners and I were among those contacted. Apparently, some of us ordered 40% more radiology tests than our "peers" did last year. (They did not bother to define “peers.”)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 4 hours ago