It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years. But there they were at Boston's Seaport Hotel one evening last week,...
As the election draws ever closer, I have noticed a change of tone in the posts on this site. It appears that many new posters are appearing that represent the extremists - racists, misogynists, etc. While I am sure that a part of this trend is due to increased funding for Soros and DNC trolls, it is also partly due to tempers getting frayed as the election rhetoric heats up. Although I do not consider myself a "regular", I am issuing a call to all of the regulars here - when these offensive posters show up, please flag them immediately - and also take the time to demolish their posts in a reply, so that "newbies" can see what this board is really about. Thank you.
Michael Bloomberg, the independent mayor of New York City, is no one's idea of a hardline Republican conservative. Media titan Rupert Murdoch, whose empire includes Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, is no one's idea of a squishy Republican moderate. And Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, a lifelong Democrat, is no one's idea of a Republican at all.
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago