In response to:
If you want a military of the type of North Korea or China who at the orders of the dear leaders go out an kill people for just questioning the government or will lock up in prisons worst that any we can imagine then the act you perform is make sure the military has no moral conscience and think nothing of following the orders to eliminate dissent the letting in of homosexuals and openly homosexuals was the first to get rid of moral restraint. Cowing down to atheist is the second even if just ONE. Third adopting a group from religions who have no moral qualms about who to kill except those of like thought. When I went to the Army in 1966 if it was beyond a shadow of doubt that you were homosexual, Muslim, or atheist you did not get in. And if found you were after getting in you were jailed then dishonorable discharged. Now we dishonorable discharge Christians and keep the others. Like I said if you a military to do immoral acts get rid of the moral teachings!
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago