In response to:
If you want a military of the type of North Korea or China who at the orders of the dear leaders go out an kill people for just questioning the government or will lock up in prisons worst that any we can imagine then the act you perform is make sure the military has no moral conscience and think nothing of following the orders to eliminate dissent the letting in of homosexuals and openly homosexuals was the first to get rid of moral restraint. Cowing down to atheist is the second even if just ONE. Third adopting a group from religions who have no moral qualms about who to kill except those of like thought. When I went to the Army in 1966 if it was beyond a shadow of doubt that you were homosexual, Muslim, or atheist you did not get in. And if found you were after getting in you were jailed then dishonorable discharged. Now we dishonorable discharge Christians and keep the others. Like I said if you a military to do immoral acts get rid of the moral teachings!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago