Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Something stinks to high heaven. And, the fish rots from the head. It all starts with Holder and moves down. I truly hope that Issa and Grasley get to the bottom of this.
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago