Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Something stinks to high heaven. And, the fish rots from the head. It all starts with Holder and moves down. I truly hope that Issa and Grasley get to the bottom of this.
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 1 hour ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago