Doesn't Reid, a Mormon like Romney, subscribe to the prohibition in the Ninth Commandment: "Thou shall not bear false witness"? He appears to pay no political price because he's a Democrat and unlike Joe McCarthy, to whom some are comparing him, no...
I have no doubt that anything that Dingy Harry has said had any truth to it we would have already something from the IRS. People with high incomes are put under close scrutiny when it comes to taxes and are audited at far greater numbers than the general public. If someone in Romney's tax bracket had not paid taxes in 10 years, we would have heard about it. Besides, we are not stupid and we all know what is unspoken and that is as soon as Romney became the presumptive Republican candidate, someone in the IRS pulled his tax files to see if anything was there and would have leaked it to the press and not have gone through Dingy Harry because they would have wanted their hands to be clean.
To call Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid a "mad dog," as Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank did, is an affront to the canine community and those suffering from legitimate mental illness. Reid was completely sane when he spread hearsay about an anonymous Bain Capital investor who allegedly told him Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 6 hours ago