Doesn't Reid, a Mormon like Romney, subscribe to the prohibition in the Ninth Commandment: "Thou shall not bear false witness"? He appears to pay no political price because he's a Democrat and unlike Joe McCarthy, to whom some are comparing him, no...
I have no doubt that anything that Dingy Harry has said had any truth to it we would have already something from the IRS. People with high incomes are put under close scrutiny when it comes to taxes and are audited at far greater numbers than the general public. If someone in Romney's tax bracket had not paid taxes in 10 years, we would have heard about it. Besides, we are not stupid and we all know what is unspoken and that is as soon as Romney became the presumptive Republican candidate, someone in the IRS pulled his tax files to see if anything was there and would have leaked it to the press and not have gone through Dingy Harry because they would have wanted their hands to be clean.
To call Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid a "mad dog," as Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank did, is an affront to the canine community and those suffering from legitimate mental illness. Reid was completely sane when he spread hearsay about an anonymous Bain Capital investor who allegedly told him Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago