Gazillions. That's the number of times the federal government has spied on Americans since 9/11 through the use of drones, legal search warrants, illegal search warrants, federal agent-written search warrants and just plain government spying. This is according to Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who, when he asked the government to tell him what it was doing to violate our privacy, was given a classified briefing. The senator -- one of just a few in the U.S. Senate who believes that the Constitution means what it says -- was required by federal law to agree not to reveal what spies and...
We are no longer on a slippery slope, we are sliding down the hill. Our government is completely out of control and not only do the ignore our Constitution, they flaunt it in our faces. The American people are being backed into a corner and things are boiling over and about to explode. I am beginning to think that come November things are going to begin happening. There is so much tension and anxiety out there and there are enough nuts out there especially on the left, that the fire is going to be ignited regardless of Obama being reelected. If he is the election was stolen, if he is not, the election was stolen. This is the dirtiest election in modern times and it is only going to get worse.
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago