I get diversity, and I get inclusiveness and all that stuff. But in a short speech to calm a nation that once again was the victim...
Nothing new from this anti-American, pro-Muslim sock puppet of the Saudis. We need to impeach this POS NOW before more American lives are lost to the Muslim savages. I guess I have the limp-wristed,slobbering, bed-wetting left-wingnuts attention now.
I happened to hear President Obama halfway into his remarks on the evening that the surviving Boston Marathon terrorist was captured. By pure happenstance, I caught the following sentences as the very first words I heard of his message to the nation. They were shocking, and they basically confirmed what I had suspected for ages. The first words I heard was, "... that American spirit includes remaining true to the diversity that makes us strong."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 10 hours ago